We use creative thinking, close communication with the client, and our team’s collective depth of knowledge to develop and implement efficient and effective dispute resolution plans.
Resolution plans can include:
- Bringing, or defending, a lawsuit in court
- Using a mediator
- Identifying and securing assets for damages
- Collecting compensation from insurance companies
- Resolving disputes through negotiation
- Obtaining injunctive relief to minimize ongoing damages;
- Securing licenses and permits.
The tools we use in resolving disputes vary widely, but our goals are always the same: to provide effective counseling, efficient planning and skilled advocacy to resolve your problem so you can back to the business of living your life.