As partner, Lauren is proud to continue building, sustaining and expanding R&T’s relationships in all aspects of its business, within the firm, with trusted specialists and resource providers, with its clients, and with members of its community.
Lauren joined Richardson and Tyler, LLP in 2001 in her 2nd year of law school as a clerk. What she found at R&T was a team of dedicated, ethical professionals who provided excellence in the law to their clients and continued, meaningful support to their communities. She has used those paradigms to ground and guide her practice and business since that clerkship.
Lauren works with individuals, families and businesses to help them achieve their goals and protect their assets. She advises clients in many areas including:
- Planning for individuals, families and business.
- Business transactions of all types, such as formation, contract negotiation, employment agreements, mergers, sales and financing.
- Intellectual property protection ranging from trademark registration, to licensing, to end user agreements.
- All areas of real estate law, including title, financing, and boundary disputes.
- Topics affecting the senior community, such as MassHealth planning.
- Administration of trusts and estates.
Lauren received her Bachelor’s degree from Wellesley College in 1998 (cum laude), her Juris Doctorate from Northeastern University School of Law in 2002, and was admitted to the Massachusetts bar in 2002. She is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and is a seminar speaker on topics including estate planning for families with special needs, real estate matters, and various topics of interest to the senior community.